This is an agreement between “Party A”, hereinafter called HOLISTIC SOLUTIONS ONLINE LTD T/A MONEY MATTERS and “Party B”, hereinafter called .
I. PURPOSE & SCOPE
The purpose of this MOU is to clearly identify the roles and responsibilities of each party as they relate
To Sales of ticket for events organized by
In particular, this MOU is intended to:
• Enhance a favorable working relationship between both parties involved in this agreement
• Increase patronage which will translate to more revenue and sales to both parties
• Establish the terms of this agreement
HOLISTIC SOLUTIONS ONLINE LTD T/A MONEY MATTERS, is a company duly incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and whose office is at 3/9 Olu Koleosho , Mokland Plaza Off Medical Road Ikeja Lagos while , an event organizer.
III. RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER THIS MOU
HOLISTIC SOLUTIONS ONLINE LTD shall undertake the following activities:
• Develop a very strong and reliable working relationship with
• Provide details and reports of tickets being sold and any other information that is required
• Promote events being organized by
• Comply with the terms agreed upon by both parties especially as regards finances and any other.
• Carry out ticket sales for every event organized by
IV. RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER THIS MOU
shall undertake the following activities:
• Develop and foster a favorable and healthy working relationship with MONEY MATTERS
• Deliver all required and necessary details as regards any event that they will be hosting as at when due
• Share all necessary information regarding each event being organized
• Support MONEY MATTERS in any form as it deems fit in order to maximize output
• Provide all necessary details and information as at when due
• Refer customers and ticket sellers to MONEY MATTERS in the event that they would be needing offline tickets
• Comply with the terms agreed upon by both parties especially as regards finances and any other
• Maintain records sent across by MONEY MATTERS
V. IT IS MUTUALLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES THAT:
1. Modification: This agreement will not be amended, except by an instrument in writing agreed upon by both parties.
2. Termination: Either party shall be entitled to terminate this agreement upon one month’s written notice at any time to the other.
There will be the remission of funds as agreed by both parties (10% unless stated otherwise